Thursday, April 9, 2009

Introduction

This will be my first post on our 501 page and I would like to thank Matt for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the prestigious institution that houses young professionals.  

I would like to clarify what 501 is when we refer to it moving forward.  501 is a lifestyle, it is a state of being, it is the mindset of a young professional trying to make it in this crazy world on this crazy hamster wheel we call life.  

That being said my name is Mike and i am the newest writer on this blog and although i can not define what a blog is; I am prepared to offer insight on various things that pop up in the lives of young professionals.  whether it be sports, food, gadgets or girls, anything that will hold my interest long enough to sit in front of my computer and write about, that is until I see something shiny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment