Monday, February 1, 2010

What's Next?


I don't know its the age, the cold weather, the job, the woman, Brendan's New Light New Life theory or just the uncertainty of life that is making we feel this way.
Holy cow I feel like I have aged 10 years in just a month! All I want is to succeed in this life and I feel like the powers to be are slowing me down just a tad.
Where will this long and winding road take me? How will this all play out? I'm trying to take the initiative or create the spark but I just don't know how? I've taken all the necessary steps or at least taken a similar road that all successful C's(CEO, CFO, COO) have taken, living on my own knowing what it feels like to pay rent, utilities etc all on my dime, what else do I have to do! Regents diploma, 4 year college degree, MBA, real life work experience! Whats the issue here? Someone just tell me what the next step is or at least point me in the right direction I'm more than willing to walk!
Is my Long Island upbringing the problem here? Not poor enough to have that burning fire in the pit of your stomach to never be at the bottom again, and not well off enough to be handed the keys of the kingdom.
I'm having a quarter life crisis right now and my only outlet is........well I guess I don't have one! "Your 20's are the best time in your life" bull! My 20's have been filled uncertainty waiting for the next phase in life. I feel like that saying only applies to the generations of the past who didn't worry as much as we do during our 20's.
I can't wait for this weather to get the hell out of here and for the sun to shine! Looking forward for paintball on Saturday I will be looking to do some damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment