Monday, February 22, 2010

Crunch Time

Have you ever felt enormous pressure in what seemed like the smallest of spaces? Its almost spring and I am already 3 months behind schedule in finding a new career and a new profession. I feel like I'm living in an apartment with a bunch of mice telling me to get the hell out of there and get on the road! The road to my future that is...

I'm starting to majorly regress, not giving up, but clearly I have started to feel the clouds darken. The only thing I'm looking forward to right now is waking up Saturday morning and watching Ireland take on England in the Six Nations Tourney with my friends!

Brendan, Mikey 5, Danny and my self will be traveling to NYC early that morning to indulge our selves with a traditional Irish breakfast and all the room temperature ales we can devour!

So join us at Arctica Bar & Grill, 384 3rd Avenue, NY on Saturday at Saturday 27th February 10am - 2pm !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment