Thursday, February 25, 2010

Angry Post: Weathermen (and ladies)

Readers of 501 (if any) i am sure you have read my previous post about my anger with the USA mens curling team. Well i am officially over that and onto a new annoyance in my life (worst then when you have an endless wipe after taking a dump). Over the past 3 months i live breath and die on snow (ask any of my roommates or friends) i live for the white stuff (get your mind out of the gutter). I just can not take it anymore............ WEATHER MEN AND WOMEN SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never heard of a job where you can continously f*ck up and keep your job and sometimes get a freaking raise! if i knew this shit growing up i would have taken getting beat up in middle school because i was staring at the clouds because today i would be laughing at all those kids who beat me up and now have no job and work hard! Weather people are constantly wrong and it pisses me off! can you please do your job right and predict how many inches of snow i can go play paintball in or get a day off of work for! i can understand when weather people were wrong 20 years ago but now with all of the technology they should be spot on everyday!!! So all you loyal readers out there; do me one favor in future...... tell your kids to become a weather person because you can be right 50% of the time and still make more money then the average joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment