Tuesday, February 23, 2010

200th Post - An angry one!!!


If you ask anyone over the past week and a half what i have been up too and paying the most attention too, it is not my bank accounts or my girlfriend, it is the Olympics. I have a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soft spot for the Olympics. I stay up all night watching them hoping to see my country win a medal and be the best. What has impressed me over these Olympics is how we have the country's "best" in all Olympic sports competing. Some sports we cant touch such as Ski Jump or Cross Country skiing, other countries such as Germany and Russia are better than us. But what really really really gets my blood boiling is when we are very good at a sport andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd SHIT THE BED EVERY-TIME WE PLAY!!!! That is what is occurring with our USA Men's Curling team. In Torino we took home Bronze and played well. In Vancouver this year we flat out have had the opportunity to win every match and have lost them all except 2! You guys are supposed to be the best curlers in AMERICA!!!! Very routine shots that you have made you're whole life...... you are missing!!!BADDDDDD!!!!! (just to give the readers an idea, a routine shot for them is like a breakaway dunk for Lebron James) The thing that really gets under my skin is how it is the same guy who is supposed to be the leader and veteran on the team- John Shuster (see picture below). He is the Brett Favre of Curling except he is choking and then says "sorry guys i missed that one" and puts that stupid smurck on his face(see picture below). Hey John i got news for you, its not sorry, its "man i have sucked this Olympics let me take myself out!" After losing your first four matches that's when the old skipper (himself not a baseball manager) should have motioned to the bullpen and brought out the young guns who if they had made a mistake i could deal with but the young ins would be so naive that they wouldn't get nervous and we probably would be in the hunt for a medal instead the team is in hunt for an early plane ticket home. I hope come 2014 we have a brand new young team who goes out and wins Gold. Thanks for listening to me rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment