Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Super-Cougar of the week














Always a classic, and will always hold a special place in my heart

This iconic blonde-shell is 42 years young with 2 kids and will never be too old for me.  

Baywatch, Barb Wire, VIP, Pam on the loose, The tommy lee video, all fine cinematic features with this american icon.

I mean I think baseball, apple pie, and Pam Anderson when I think America.  Where else could a hot model make it as an actress and business women for being a starlett that doesn't really act.  Everyone knows her for her Baywatch bounce and the tommy lee video.  She was smart enough to cash in while it was all still there.  do playboy a few times and make the money while she can.

I salute Pam from my boyhood dreams all the way up until now.  

I say Pam

keep on keepin on

thank god that jumbo-tron found you and you looked nothing like what you do now, thank god you used scott baio to get into hollywood and dropped him like its hot the second you had your first plastic surgery.

and thank god for your first best of pamela anderson playboy video in 1997


I'm not asking for a vote here...

No comments:

Post a Comment