Friday, June 5, 2009

Movie Recommendation - Star Trek



Beam Me Up Scotty!

Thats what I think of when I hear Star Trek

The director broke down all the nerdy walls when making this film, and built them back up built of barbwire, TNT, and C4, and spikes.  This movie is bad-ASS.  Never being a fan I was a tad hesitant going into it.  I was pleasantly surprised.  They do a good job of moving the movie along and also explaining things to the non-trekky.

Now that being said, not being a trekky, the trekky's might hate it, like I hated Wolverine.

I give this Movie a Mikey 5 Thumbs Up, and a reco for everyone, action, chicks, love, trek talk, and a bunch of humor.  A guy movie, so take it for what its worth and leave the little lady at home to watch the hills.  

Spok a.k.a Syler from heroes is a bad ass mo fo, and captain Kirk melts away panties in this movie like a few shots of Cuervo, either way they seem much tougher in this movie than I remember seeing in the show

good day....I said good day

No comments:

Post a Comment