Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Owned

Well it's official, the Yankees were OWNED last night in their no-run performance against the BoSox.

Thankfully all of our investments paid off; Burnett hell of a job son, 2 innings of fine work, you really showed Boston who's boss, I mean, it's not like you were brought in to specifically beat them, I much rather wins against Kansas City.

Tex; well you were the lesser of all the evils last night, no hits, no runs, no RBI's, but I guess compared to the rest of the team, your two walks were decent, still OWNED though.

A-Roid, my boy, I love it when you hit homeruns when your team is already up by 9 runs, and love it even more when you produce nothing against Boston or whenever we're in the playoffs. You better start shaking those cobwebs off my friend, this shit is getting old. Beckett made you look foolish, your one of the best hitters in the game, you can't be getting OWNED like that!

For the rest of the squad, seriously 2 total hits, you all were OWNED! This isn't the way you supposed to play against your biggest rival and your biggest threat for the AL East title!

You guys looked just as OWNED as the kid in the picture! Come on, straighten' up!

Now, I know you guys didn't mean to get me so upset, and I'm sorry for saying such hurtful things. Let's put this behind us and move on.

Wang is on the hill tonight, with our bullpen all used up from last night, it's up to you buddy to last at least 6 innings with your 85 pitch count max.

No comments:

Post a Comment