Monday, May 18, 2009

What the Eff is twitter?


I am not really sure what it is or why it is, but i heard Ashton Kucher put a picture of Demi Moore ironing his shirt in her underwear on it, then i starting inquiring about it and found out just how dumb it is, apparently its like facebook, except with only photos and status updates. you can also subscribe to someone to stalk their life worse than facebook allows.

I don't really agree with this and quite frankly it scares the ever loving shit out of me, although i am not sure what that saying means, it actually freaks me out. I hear also that people like it because they can sig n up to follow a celebrities twitter blog or whatever, Get over it, Ashton Kuchar and Jessica Simpson are not that cool. Unless Britney is putting up pictures of her cooter i'm not in, wake me up when Hayden Paniterrie has naked photo's on twitter, until then i'll stick to following my own boring life of actually going to work everyday and taking care of my own responsibilities and not living in a fake ass celebrity dream world

Good day......I said good day.....

1 comment: