Thursday, May 7, 2009

Manny Being Manny

Manny, on behalf of Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees we would like to say thank you!   Your new 50 game suspension based on what you claim was a prescription from a doctor, is just beautiful for the Empire.  

It's like the Yankees couldn't have planned this to be any sweeter.  I mean just as A-Rod is about to come back and be blitzed by the media about the new book, Manny stole the show.  Your a pal Manny, thank you!

Even if the banned substance was from a prescription from a doctor, you know that the word steroids will be floating around somewhere.  From here on out any time a player is suspended for a banned substance it will always be labeled steroids first!  Its just the way the cookie crumbles my man!  Regardless of it all the hype has now changed coasts.  

Once again, my hat is tipped and I've risen my glass, thank you my good sir, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment