Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jay's Thought of the Day: Tattoos?

So i am sitting in work today and feeling like there will never be a day where i can have expendable income where i could just go buy a Large TV, a new car or even a hooker. So the thought came to me. I have been pretty reserved my whole life, no drinking since 12 (MC) no getting into fights at school (MI) and no getting large tattoos on my thigh (BD) so maybe its time to do something about it. Since i will never have enough balls to get something pierced nor would i ever that's out. i already drink way too much legally so there's nothing crazy there so that's out. i am too big of a wuss too fight nor do i see a reason so that's out, so why don't i get a tattoo! Now you may be asking yourself, Jay how are you going to make money to buy Bridget the Midget for a night?

I am glad you asked! I will have people bet with me in sports. The minimum bet will be $1,000 dollars and if i win i get the money and they win they get 20 characters to have tattooed on my body. For those guys who always wanted to get their girls names tattooed on their arm, well now they can put it on mine and just in case they don't last he didn't ruin his own body. I think this is one of my best ideas yet!!! Let me know what you think, post your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment