Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pissed Off


Lately I have been so pissed off at everything. I don't know what it is really, just know my blood is boiling! This has always really been a problem of mine, the Huguenot boys can tell you that I haven't always been the most patient sheep in the herd.

But the funny part is.....I like it! My rage has been making me feel like the old me. You see I really feel I need this to be my true self! I am a passionate person, I like how much and how strong I can possibly feel for things. What you see is what you get with me, never really been able to hide my self to well, always the easiest person to notice when something is wrong. I wear my hear on my sleeve G always says!


Even as I write this while listening to a little Eddie Vedder, I am growing increasingly irate! Just think what I might be like if I was on A-Rods...excuse me I mean steroids. I'd probably be able to punch through a goddamn brick wall.

Just thought I've give all of you an update, I really won't get into what variables are adding because this blog isn't a sob story, but just know the Yankees are not helping!



No comments:

Post a Comment