Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Women of Asphalt


I have to believe that people don't always see things my way or even in my perspective, and I have to admit I'm not always right. Therefore I can understand why people don't always agree with my predictions, statements or conclusions....fine.

I know that many things cant get under my skin or piss me off to the max of my pisstivity...fine.

I know being such a rock ribbed conservative cold heart doesn't make me the most sensitive to certain situations, but hey that's just me!

But you what really reall pisses me off is...women construction workers! Sorry ladies you just really make me mad when I see 12 guys working under ground or 1000 feet below it, covered in ash, soot, dirt, mud, or god knows what chemical, and your in the fucking street with capris and and sandals wearing your clean vest and even cleaner helmet holding the fucking slow/stop sign while cars pass like a goddamn crossing guard (who I have more respect for).

I know jobs are scarce right now and the economy is in a rebuilding period but that doesn't mean you should be paid the same wages as the people doing all the work. I'm sure there is probably a few female construction workers that actually do some work, so to you few I apologize for my rant.

By no means am I some kind of sexist, I believe you should go out and work, and assist in the bill paying. Hey, you did go to college, you shouldn't just have babies and then quit, then my ass is stuck paying all the bills.

I just can't see how you can call your selves construction workers or even employees at all. You don't work for the company, your just paid by the company! Big difference. Voting really came at a high price fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment