Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boredom


First off I would like to apologize to all you Huguenuts for my absence to the blog. I have been extremely caught up in some bull shit class that I have been taking. I know that's no excuse since I sit a computer screen all day, but I been face deep in a text book reading like Brendan is with 15 yr old Michigan pie! Deep!
Now that I have no homework to do I am sitting at my computer with not a fucking thing to do! Holy shit is this job BORING! Let me tell you about my day...
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Got to work around 10am to work out
10 minutes on the old chick magnet (Elliptical)
Shoulders
Shower
Towel off
Check my email
Plan my parent's surprise party
Create my fantasy football name: Plaxico's Butt Plug (tasteless I know but, read the post below!)
Space out and stare at the screen for about...25min
Call Jay for lunch
Space out and stare at the screen for about an hour
Eat lunch with Jay, his mommas biscuits and the boss
Space out and stare at the screen for 4 hours
Write this post!
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
As you can see not a very productive day, job or life, maybe that's why I continued the life of this blog. OK well gonna go space out for another 2 hours then go home and do it all again tomorrow at 7am motha effer!

No comments:

Post a Comment