Monday, July 13, 2009

Elena, What SPF Do You Use?

Another tremendous weekend full of drunken dancing, poolside biddies, 40 oz BL's and corned beef sandwiches crafted by God Himself! Damn somebody has to make it big so we can do this every weekend!!!! Cheers to Elena for giving us a set of mojito's that won't soon be forgotten by anyone and to Andy, I finally finished off the cigar this morning!!!!!!! Not much luck on the money side of things...the one person who did win a few hands has to purchase a replacement phone for the one he brought with him on the Perfect Storm!!! Speaking of that storm, excuse me, I just vomited. My apologies to Lieutenant Dan for heaving a tremendous turkey sandwich on his leg. I stand before you 501 fans utterly embarrassed for my sea sickness battle...my grandfather (God rest his soul) would have probably disowned me if that happened in his presence.

Here's a bit more from the weekend at The Trop...Jay making his 6:00AM tee time though never actually golfing, Matt (aka George Clooney from The Perfect Storm) bumping and grinding with the only whale ever known to live on land, Mike consuming more Red Bulls than the soccer club and owner of "tan of the weekend" (though the car ride home may have affected it slightly) and G donning a Hooter's outfit!

Check back in next week for news on how the actual event that is causing all this debauchery turns out!

Fribbles For Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: