Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thrown under the bus!


A-Rod, seriously! Your cousin shot you up with what you thought was an energy booster. You were injected on a cyclical basis and you only thought it was an energy boost? Being young and stupid, come on! I would have had a lot more respect for some kind of truth, I really didn't think he was going up there today and was going to make a ridiculous statement, like that.

I feel bad for his cousin, this guy is probably sitting on his couch in the D.R. like, "what! You S.O.B! You knew!" He totally threw this guy under the bus!

It just seemed so cheesy, as if he still never actually said he took steroids. Maybe that was the point, I mean he does have an agent, manager, publicist, legal team and a crisis intervention team with him.

What ever its over, hopefully this won't distract everyone else on the team to much.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it any better myself. He is a joke and hopefully this will be put behind us.

    ReplyDelete