Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello There!


Hello!!!

Bless me Huguenuts for it has been 4 months since my last post.

Since my last post I have moved down to Baltimore, MD and have been working in a brand new industry in a brand new city with brand new sports fans, bars and ladies around me!

If you haven't been to Baltimore I suggest visiting, its a hell of a weekend get-away. Between the Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Little Italy and Canton there's a bar and restaurant on every corner. I can't even explain how many times Jay, 5, G and I would search for a place in New Ro or even NYC to enjoy a great happy hour and eat outside by the water. Well Baltimore has all of that, I've never seen a place that has happy hour's every night of the week!

I've recently just signed up for a Boccie ball league, lets see how that turns out.

Brenden has visited twice, Jay this weekend and the Gman for Halloween. That leaves Mikey5 where you big man?

Even though the Jets lost, I loved going to the pub and being heckled by an absurd amount of Ravens fans! These people really love their football, and hate the Steelers! Its pretty hysterical, one thing that I'm not used to seeing is all the support the women of Baltimore have for the Ravens. Brendan and to the preseason game vs the Giants, and it seems there was a large amount of women and families attending the games. I don't recall seeing a female at either Jets or Giants games.

I'll keep the first post back pretty short and simple, don't want to bombard you all with a bunch of stories! I do however feel a major disconnect from the NY sports scene, so make sure Mikey5 keeps up his posting!

Go Jets!


No comments:

Post a Comment